Family

Having a broken family is not easy because, i feel like i'm alone, i don't have someone to talk to although i have a lot of friends but it's still feel different when you are sharing your thoughts to your family.  They said that there is no such thing as a "broken family", "family is family" and it is not determined by marriage certificate, divorce paper nor the adoption paper because families are made in the heart. the only time family becomes separated is when those ties in the heart is cut.







Sometimes i think a lot of what if like,what if my family is whole ? what if my mom and dad did not separated? i think my life would be better now. 










In the future when i have my own family. i will make a strong bonds with my future wife and childrens i will not do the same thing that my mom and dad does .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

San Andreas. (movie review)

my admirable person

Why Education is Important ?